I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday Izzy was a mess - overly zoomie, rowdy, and seemingly untrained. She was all over the furniture, and after a week of perfection, she decided to wee on both the carpet and the bed last night. :eek:

Today she's being a total angel. She made it through the entire night, plus my morning classes (for various reasons I had to leave this AM in a hurry without taking her out...left her a wee pad but she didn't use it) with nary an accident (12 hours!). She also walked perfectly on her leash, hasn't jumped on the furniture, and has been pleasantly at my feet chewing her bully stick for the last hour. Sometimes I swear I have two identical puppies, one good and one adorably evil, lol :D:D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Understand exactly what you mean .. we had monster dog yesterday. Derek was exhausted by the time I came from work. He'd had a day of complete naughtiness, distaster on the lead etc.

Went to Puppy School last night and decided to poop right in front of the whole class, taking her time to just in case we did not get a good enough whiff.

I'm off today as its his Birthday .... please .... angel dog.....please.....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
The wonderful life of the cockapoo puppy - like children they grow up fast (well much faster), so enjoy it now (the angel days, that is!)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I think all of us experience this!

Today Vincent has been a PAIN, and it's my boyfriends birthday (Vincent is his present :p) and Vincent decided that the best present would be a nice poop on the carpet x_x And then run into his pen (which I hadn't clean out yet, so much pee and poop) and ROLL AROUND IN IT :mad: So poor boyfriend had to forfeit his birthday lie in!!! Bad puppy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts