I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, sorry - cheeky title, its nothing to do with dogs, just felt like sharing that I am doing the London Moonwalk Saturday night - 26.2 mile walk around London in a decorated bra!!! so hoping it warms up a bit!!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lol I thought it was going to be about dogs but was going to post whatever you had written ... "well put a jumper on !!"....
I think its supposed to be warmer and drier at weekend, fingers crossed, good luck... looking forward to your pics ;)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Good luck Dawn! I hope it goes well for you. :)

There is a big group of Mums from school doing it but I didn't feel like I could fit the training in and my course so maybe next year.

I will be thinking of you and everyone else saturday night and hoping that you don't all get rained on. :hug:

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, yes the training is the hardest part - I've not done as much as I should really as it does take so long and obviously timing was not good getting new pup and trying to do long training walks, just did the half last year and if anyone wants to be involved just for the cause and to be involved on the night (great fun) the half is so much easier, not sure if i'd do it again though just due to time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.