I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Izzy has found a new game to play today - it's called don't let your paws touch the ground :rolleyes: In her quest to chew a stick by the radiator in the sitting room (don't ask why it was there) she jumped onto the sofa, up on the back and on to the radiator - I'll post a photo later. She has no fear of heights, and jumps down from anything :eek:

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
LOL!!! that's a cockapoo for you!!! Mine does the same thing! couch to couch to ottoman to couch and back again....it's hillarious, they are crazy little things

·
Registered
93 Posts
That made me chuckle, ha ha ha

welcome to the world of cockapoo's, lol This took me back to when Dexie was a puppy, she use to jump on the sofa then onto the chair and then onto the window sill where she would sit watching the world go by :)

Oscar hasn't quite climbed yet but he did jump over a fence onto some gravel in the garden today, so much for doggy proofing the garden !!!!!

:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
I saw Isla backing up getting ready to jump up on the kitchen work top the other day!!! I think she decided that it was far too ambitious for her at the moment..............she's only 13 weeks old!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts