I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's a red show/miniture cross from jandaz. We will be collecting him towards the end of March.Hoping by then we will have a name for him, I can think of lots of girls names but stuck for a boy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Val,

We pick our puppy up from Janice in 2 weeks - funnily enough called Chester - there were 2 reds in his litter so I wonder if they are related (over to you Awena :confused:) It would be nice if they are!

He is a beautiful boy anyway, looking forward to more pics

Carole

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Carole,
It would be lovely if our boys were related,I do know that Sadie and Pablo are the parents of ours.We collect him around the 25th,must confirm with Janice.
I have got more photos of him,you wouldn't believe how long it took me to put one on.I must be thick or something and then I found and printed off a help post Embee did.It was idiot proof so a big thank you to Mandy.
Val

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Val,

We pick our puppy up from Janice in 2 weeks - funnily enough called Chester - there were 2 reds in his litter so I wonder if they are related (over to you Awena :confused:) It would be nice if they are!

He is a beautiful boy anyway, looking forward to more pics

Carole
Hi Carole
I've just contacted Janice about collecting my boy next week, asked if they were from the same litter ....and no they aren't.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi there, I love the name Ruben for a boy.. However most that I chose are boys names I teach in preschool so vetoed a lot of them for obvious reasons ;-) I ended up with Jarvis (as in Cocker!) lol! Getting him Wednesday x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.