I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so excited...My lil sister who lives in Sydney Australia will be getting her very own cockapoo in August 2012!!!! So with Pixie and Buffy(JD sisters) and their sibling we will have our very own cockapoo collection...yipee:D
My mum has been talking on skype with my sis and she has been falling in love with Buffy! Her husband is a big dog lover and so they have wanted to get one for ages,although it would have been a little tricky in Oz as they are planning to come home next summer for good:):):):) Yay,thats my puppy fix sorted when Pixie is all grown up....cant wait,(bit of a long one but hey they are worth it;)) Speading the Jukee Doodles word all over the globe....lol x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh... great news Becky.... now while she's going through the whole JD experience are you just going along with her or will you end up joining her fully and going for no. 2 :D. Is your sister hoping for a Pixie and Buffy sibling or she keeping an open mind x

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havent a clue what colour etc! All i know is that she has been doing a fair bit of her own cockapoo puppy research(vids/website/my mum and myself!) And of course she trusts us too:D Knowing her she will just let fate guide them to the right one........ such a long way away but im still very excited! :jumping:

But the bestest bit of all is that i have my lovely sis home for good,really missing her,been gone far too long! x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
How exciting for you ! Are you going to pick the pup for her?? how wonderful to go through the whole experience again you lucky thing dx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Is Pixie a Jukee's pup??? she doesn't look like one ... mind you small pic.. and my eye sight is fading fast ....

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Actually I recall she is a Jukee pup ... she looks petit and spaniel like in the little pic...

She is gorgeous :) :) just doesn't look Jukee style ... xxx

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is Pixie a Jukee's pup??? she doesn't look like one ... mind you small pic.. and my eye sight is fading fast ....[/QUO

She is indeed a Jukee puppy,i think she looks a little more spaniel,she is a shaggy/wavy version of her mum,and i cant complain because Mum Mia is gorgeous,Buffy her sister looks totally different,curlier coat,will have a coat like Buzz i think:)

I have my dads camera in my posession,so have taken some better photos will post soon:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Harri! She really is beautiful,maybe im a bit biased! Her coat is all wavy and silky and her ears have little ringlets at the bottom,cute.I just cant get enough of her and she brightens up my day:) Luna is simply gorgeous we are all very lucky:D x

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Bex, how exciting :D We will see how Woody II turns out, they think he will be Choc Sable and I would love that!!!!
Anyway, I think I have first dibs for July August litters, yay! Gotta be a little girl, can't wait xXx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts