I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhh it was a success. Nacho was such a good boy and the groomer said she hadn't come across such a good dog at 6 months so I was a proud mummy!!

Here are the before and after shots. I'm very happy with him and he is unbelievably soft - so puppy like again which is what I wanted and so SMALL! Don't think the photos do him justice but here goes... What do u think?

BEFORE - Taken this morning

AFTER

Lollipop head - I didn't want him too different in the face! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Love the pics. He looks adorable (before and after!) but the after makes him look all puppy cute!

I wish I could say I had as much success with Freddy's cut. I will see if I can post some before an after pics on here. But when he first had it done he looked like a sheared lamb with a bobble head. Thankfully after two and half weeks he is getting a bit longer (I think I am just kidding myself really!) its still short and he still looks like a bobble head. :eek:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love the pics. He looks adorable (before and after!) but the after makes him look all puppy cute!

I wish I could say I had as much success with Freddy's cut. I will see if I can post some before an after pics on here. But when he first had it done he looked like a sheared lamb with a bobble head. Thankfully after two and half weeks he is getting a bit longer (I think I am just kidding myself really!) its still short and he still looks like a bobble head. :eek:
Aw Natasha I'm sure Freddy looks lovely! I keep looking at Nacho and because I didn't want much cut around his head I keep thinking he looks like some of those skinny models whose heads are too big for their bodies - like a lollipop ... a cute lollipop though! x

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nacho is too cute for words :)

Archie is very similar in colour and markings - I like his coat the length it is now but perhaps would prefer it if stayed this length, but would love to have him groomed so he looks like a little puppy again :D

The groomer has done a terrific job on Nacho - now to find one as good that lives around the borders of North Oxfordshire :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.