I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just collected our beautiful cockapoo puppy called Ruby! She has joined our family and has settled in with our 2 year old working cocker spaniel Devon. I am so lucky to have my wonderful sister as Ruby's breeder. Ruby also has a very famous sister Picnic!! x:)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hello Suzi and Ruby!

How lucky having your sister as a breeder! :) I look forward to seeing photos of Ruby. x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ruby Wednesday as Debra (her breeder) calls her .. she is stunning ... a black beauty and of course a well bred puppy ... oh and Picnic's sis ...

I hope you are enjoying her Sue ... I really wanted to meet you .. I am sure we will meet up one day ... I think my kids want to move into Debra's cottage .. they loved it there, dogs, puppies and horses.. its heaven.. and as you most probably know I am rather fond of Debra, Tony, their puppy breeding and the homemade cakes :) :)

I think Debra and I will remain friends forever ... we just click which is so important to me ... oh and she has given me Picnic, a truly amazing puppy and it shows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts