I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have been looking to get a cockapoo for a couple of years, I dont have children and am really looking forward but really scared too. I have put my name down on a list at jukedoodles.

Any tips???

Sarah

·
Registered
61 Posts
Get lots of sleep now if you're getting a puppy!!! Only joking. Well you're definately in the right place to get lots of help/advice. If your getting a JukeDoodles pup then you're in safe hands - they have posted some really fab info on here and Julia & Stephen have responded to private messages for me too.
Browse the Puppy place threads, it will tell you about 36" crates, the best types of food depending on your preference for dry or wet, types of cleaning products & brushes - the list of help is endless.
Good luck & enjoy - its addictive, i have to sneak on the computer when my hubby isnt looking

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Sarah, great choice may i say :)... I think any big decision is a little scary, wondering if you ve made the right choice, i thinks its only natural. Keep looking at those JD pup videos... who could resist a constant companion, forever pal, that you can nurture and raise, and become a great addition to your family... get ready for a positive life change, and enjoy :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts