I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

My name is Carlo Kennedy, I'm an author, and I decided to put my favorite cockapoo, Nero, in my new book, Time Signature. I also decided to put him on the cover of the book, and I'm so glad I did - he really makes the cover come to life!

Nero is named after the first century Roman emperor - the name is inspired by a historian who once commented on the Roman persecution of Christians by writing that there would come a time when people would name their sons Peter and Paul, and their dogs Nero.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Welcome! That sounds very interesting, good luck with the book - what's it about? We'd love to see Nero :D

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
We need a uk release of this. Nero looks great and I'm a sucker for any book with a dog on the cover, plus my son is a singing history student who loves his dog.... :D

We also need to get our cockapoo books out in print!
How is R&R Time coming along?
And the Tale of Ted and Ruby?
And we need Sami and Carley's Adventures!
And the cockapoo poetry anthology :p

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Welcome!

Congratulations on the new book, Nero makes the cover.

Would love to hear more about Nero and some pictures.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nero the Time Traveling Cockapoo

Thanks - I'm new to the forum, so I need to figure out how to post photos - but I will try to do it...

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
He started out dark chocolate brown, but he's been fading ever since... he's 6 years old now, but still plays like a puppy!
Really gorgeous colour. We have some other fading cockapoos on here. Very interesting to watch the change in their coats.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nero the Time Traveling Cockapoo

Yes, but it took us by surprise at first - we thought there was something wrong!:) We really just stumbled on the cockapoo breed by accident, but now I would never have any other kind of dog. It's the perfect breed for us. I couldn't help but write him into my novel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts