I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Lisa my mum is Kate we are both eagerly waiting on our new cockapoos Mackie and Angus who will be with us on the 5th Nov! Cant wait!!!!:)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi Lisa!
I asked your mum to tell you to join as well so we could keep up with both pups :D
I bet you can't wait! What colour is Mackie?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I cant wait the date cant come quick enough. Mackie is completely black so cute will try upload the pic we took of him but its not that clear. How do you describe the colour of your pup and what *** and name? Too exciting!!!!:)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I know how you feel! We're getting out second in the next 4 weeks so it's very exciting!
Yes please do try and upload a picture :) I'm sure he will be gorgeous! Where are you getting him from?
My dog is called Izzie, she's is a girl, and I would now call her cream in colour (with golden ears) she has lightened over the year though, she was golden coloured when we brought her home :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Karen I see you will have 2 dogs soon I bet your excited too what are they called?
Tried to upload pic laura but havin bother do you know how to? Im so used to using facebook which is easy. Ha. We are getting them from Guildyden just outside Dundee its the second litter.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
using a site like photo bucket works the best...just copy and paste the img code.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Looks like Amanda has beaten me to it :D
So yes as Amanda said, mainly people us photobucket, that was the easiest way for me, I couldn't figure it out without going through that website first.
How long did it take you both to find the perfect pups then? & How much research? :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Lisa .. great news you and Mum (Kate) are getting matching puppies :)

Where are they from? colours .. sorry Kate may have told me but I am a bit dizzy at times :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jojo we are getting them from Guildyden near Dundee. Just posted pic of Mackie he is completely black only 2 wks old in this pic thats why he is wrapped in the towel due to scent. My mums Angus is a caramel colour no pics as yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks folks just went into advanced post and attached the file. To be honest Laura they were the first breeders we seen online so we just went up and seen them 2 and half hours drive but was worth it.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That's fair enough :) I think we went with the first breeder we contacted after some research into who would be good

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah this is the second litter they showed us pics of the last litter sent to them by their new owners which was good. They have bred labrodoodles also and they had a few breeds that they had bought outwith. We met the dad and he was so loving he is the poodle. Im so excited what are your dogs like? Iv heard that the nature is good and they can be a bit crazy but in a good way?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Yes Izzie is crazy when she's in that kind of mood, but so loving & friendly & sociable & clever :D She's just amazing, I highly recommend cockapoos as a breed to anyone!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Crazy .. is the owners :)

Honey is a gentle teddy bear type cockapoo .. cuddly and ever so cute ...

Oakley is fun loving, active, bouncy and lively lad...

Each dog is different and being a mix of two pure breeds you can get all sorts of characters in cockapoos ...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts