I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a 13 week cockapoo boy called Basil who is adorable (aren't they all). I have noticed that he is very vocal - not so much barking, but more whining, whinging etc. At least that's what it sounds like to me. He does it when we're out working, when at home etc so I don't think it's a sign that he's unhappy. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same thing and if he is "normal".

Thanks
Alison

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hi Alison :welcome:
Millie was a fairly quiet puppy except when I came downstairs in the morning, she was very whiney then and really tried to snuggle deep into me. Now she's just a vocal dog and barks to let us know if someone is passing the house :eek:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Poppy my youngest is quite vocal, when we come home she greets us with nibbling and yapping at us haha, whereas our odest is jusy very quiet and loving :) Not sure if she'll out grow it or not, but tbh I doubt Poppy will. Couldn't say about your pup though.

Welcome to the forum :) Hope you enjoy it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.