I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
He's so like Izzy! Must get them together soon :) His colouring is gorgeous. These late summer sunny days have been lovely haven't they, especially when you hear it's p***ing down in the south :D We've had gorgeous days this week, and lovely walks on the beaches with the sun reflecting off the sea, can't beat Scotland in the sunshine :D

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
He's so like Izzy! Must get them together soon :) His colouring is gorgeous. These late summer sunny days have been lovely haven't they, especially when you hear it's p***ing down in the south :D We've had gorgeous days this week, and lovely walks on the beaches with the sun reflecting off the sea, can't beat Scotland in the sunshine :D
Luck yyou - such good weather now? But you wait till your Scottish winter arrives - us southerns will have the last laugh:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lovely pictures of Flynn.

Ali, its not fair you having the sunshine. Mind, I do love Scotland in the sun, the light is just fab, different somehow.:)

·
Registered
651 Posts
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous:D..his coat is alot shaggier than Milo. What i would like to know Rocky is how come you still have flowers in your garden..Milo and Alfie have got their own ideas on landscaping and it doesnt include flowers,they are also quite partial to a decent size hole or three:rolleyes:
jeannette

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
hahah so right Karen, you would go to get mad...then those little eyes under the scruff would look up at you and you would just melt!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Oh I can't think why this thread just caught my eye. Oh yes, because Flynn is in the title!!! And he never fails to wow me. I just love him!! His coat is so similar to Luna's. Gorgeous, with a capital G.

Harri x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts