I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flynn has been having to get used to almost constant rain. I think we have only had a few days dry recently. But.. Flynn just laps it up. He likes mud and he loves a shower and getting blow dried. Today was raining as usual but, out we went for a big walk, then back to the garden to churn up the lawn.
There are a lot of deer up in the Country Park so have to check for ticks and so far only two.
We are still having some jumping up issues but Flynn seems to have mastered the walking with a lead and he trots along beside me only starting to pull when we are getting close to home. Milngavie has very heavy traffic so I have to be very strict with Flynn at the Kerb and so far so good with him looking up at me when we approach the edge of the pavement, we slow down and stop and he only moves on the command GO!.
As you would expect he is a big hit with everyone he meets as he is so friendly. He has come to expect passers by to stop to talk and is a bit disconcerted if they walk past without comment.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
How lovely is Flynn....he looks so grown up at just 4 months. Should I be expecting this kind of growth spurt with Blossom in the next 6wks?? Blossom stops and looks at every passer by too as if to say "Look how cute I am! Please give me some attention". xx

·
Registered
858 Posts
He's as gorgeous as ever! Swoon... :p. Fabulous Flynn if you get fed up with the rain and fancy a slightly warmer and drier home 'down south' you're welcome here any time :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
He looks so different but your right you dont notice it yourself only when you try to pick them up and nearly break your back.
We had our first full day of rain here and Buddy looked like a drown rat its raining again today ,must say i dont like the rain or wet dog smell!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
How come he looks so gorgeous, even when wet Rocky? What a very handsome boy he is :D Thanks for the photos - you should come over to Dunbar some time - it doesn't rain quite as much here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts