I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

You've all been so helpful so far so onto my next question!

Millie is looking much better and brighter and we've had solid poop for 5 days!!!!!!

So she is currently on the Hills ID food as given by the vet but ideally I'd like her to move onto something else now. Firstly do you feel like this is a good plan? I feel like she cant be on this food forever and ideally I'd like her moved to dry food. Secondly today I brought James Wellbeloved Turkey and Rice (Puppy) Is this a good choice? If not what would you recommend?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
105 Posts
We have Jackson on ODDs on Greyhound mix, it was recommended by the breeder we bought a couple of bags from them), he loves it dry or soaked with water and mashed up. Was mixed with tripe as well but not anymore

By the label looks like its got everything a pup needs :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes see https://www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk/

We’ve used Orijen puppy food and been very happy with it. Lucky has grown up strong, lean, and healthy. Although he will eat anything and isn’t fussy.

Some of these high protein and more expensive dry foods don’t need much volume so they’re not as expensive as may seem

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey, we brought home our 9.5 month old pup last Sunday & he was on JWB with the breeder, we've switched him over to Millies Wolfheart - Countryside Mix over the past week and he's stools have improved SO much. He's also only no2'ing 2 or 3 times a day now compared to the 6-8 times on JWB, so his toiletting is much more predictable, & we have him sleeping through the night at just 9.5 weeks :)

Can recommend Millies. We've also switched our 8.5 year Cockapoo over to it too since x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts