I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,318 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure Lolly and I have met you at Greenwood park 6 weeks or so ago! We live in Park Street. I usually walk at Veralamium park but Greenwood is a weekend haunt for us. Also more likely to go there more again in the spring/summer.

· Registered
1,318 Posts
Hi Janet I live in Park Street too! Such a small world! Perhaps we could meet up?

Jane.
Hi Jane - yes I'd welcome some company for a walk. We sometimes walk at the rec and gravel pits at the end of Branch Road (is that what they're called down along the river and over the fields?) Bit muddy for me with a white dog though! lol Would love to learn some other places to walk too. My friend has told me about a dog walking group that meets at the end of Branch Road every day at 9.30. Never been, have you?

· Registered
157 Posts
I know the pits you mean. We love it there although havent taken the dog yet! You can access there from walking across the line at How Wood station. Apparently Drop Lane in Bricket Wood is fab too. I am around on Weds and Thursdays school hours......

· Registered
4,586 Posts
I know the pits you mean. We love it there although havent taken the dog yet! You can access there from walking across the line at How Wood station. Apparently Drop Lane in Bricket Wood is fab too. I am around on Weds and Thursdays school hours......
Drop lane has nice walks from it, my daughter and I go horse riding at a place down there :)

· Registered
1,318 Posts
yes I've walked with my friend along drop lane between the river and the railway and she showed me where she walks over the fields in summer but it was pouring with rain that day. I think I'll explore it further in spring!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.