I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

We are getting our little furbaby in about 2 1/2 weeks. My husband and I have decided to get a puppy for our girls (4&5 years old) for Christmas. He's a little black cockapoo, his name will be Finn. I just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Ginger

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome.

have you girls always wanted a puppy. all out girls were winter puppys. makes toilet training fun lol standing out in the garden in the rain trying to get the puppy to pee.

what are you going to call him or will you let the kids pick.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Hey Ginger! Welcome to the site. :)

That's such a great Christmas gift. :D Looking forward to seeing Finn when you get him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finn

What a great name! My cockapoo, Reilly, loves children. I got him just before school started this year. Reilly is a regular visitor. He has taught the children lessons about learning and he is beoming a great therapy dog! Your children will love your puppy! Cockapoos and kids go together!
Reilly621

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thank you all for the welcome! We are so excited! I pick him up next Tuesday morning and can't wait to see the girls' faces Christmas morning!! We have over 13 inches of snow on the ground right now so taking him out is going to be a challenge.

Kendal~ My girls have wanted a puppy for awhile now so they will be so surprised to see him when they wake up christmas day! His name will be Finn (my oldest daughter named "our puppy" months ago!) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts