I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I'm nicki and have been blessed with the sweetest most beautiful cockerpoo boy from Janice at jandaz kennels

Mr Wilson is 5 months old now and he's apricot

And as soon as I can figure out how to post a picture I will do lol

Nicki

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi and welcome! Cute name - is there a story behind it? Most of us use Photobucket to post our photos. Look forward to seeing them.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Nicki and Mr Wilson,

I can't wait to see pics ... Jandaz cockapoos are always much loved on this forum.

Enjoy the forum .. we are all a little cockapoo'ed :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
:welcome: to you both! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of him xx

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello Nicki, welcome to you and Mr Wilson. :welcome:

Was wondering, do you use the full name when you're out or does it get shortened to Wilson or something? Very original, love it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
:welcome:Hi Nicki
:welcome:Hi Mr Wilson

Lovely introduction and cannot wait to hear how he got his name and see a piccy of him x

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome Sarah and Mr Wilson! We are all intrigued by your wonderful choice of name. Mr Wilson ..... now there has to be a story to tell. Can't wait to hear it.

Karen and Rufus x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hello welcome
I think i know is it from that Tom Hanks movie where he's shipwrecked and names the ball Wilson????

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi Nikki hi mr Wilson. Fab name. Aren't they the cutest dogs! This forum is great wish I'd found it earlier. Enjoy.
Debi and Pushca

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to you both!! Jandaz puppies look stunning,i bet Mr Wilson(Love it!) is too,would love to see some piccies,if i can upload some with my foggy brain,then im sure you will find it easy:):)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts