I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone.ive just found this forum.we have been looking for a puppy for ages anyway we have fell in love with the cockerpoo.any way it would be great to speak to owners of this adorable breed.:) are they easy to train? do they shed? any other advice would be great.thankyou.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome. what kind of cockapoo are you looking for American/English(working or show) cocker cross Mini/Toy poodle. boy or girl do you have a colour in mind.

some cockapoos can shed a little. do you have any alergy sufferesrt in the house that you need to be sure they wot react to the dog. have you spent any time with a cockapoo.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hi Gemleigh
:welcome: You ask the questions and we'll do our best to answer.

Cockapoos can shed a little, the nearer to the cocker end than poodle end. I'm an allergy suffer and am totally fine with my cockapoo. She's very fluffy.

They are keen to learn, so if you're prepared to train, they are prepared to learn. They are a bright happy, keen to please breed. A little mischievous sometimes. :D

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Millie got rather wet and dishevelled rather quickly on Sunday. Her, Lolly & Dexter where a right lot, into the muddy puddles, stream, rolling around on the floor. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for your reply.we would prefer english cocker X with the mini poodle just so they dont grow to big.no we dont have any allergy sufferers in our family.and i have never met a cockerpoo before.i love the golden colour but it all depends on which one we love when it comes around to choosing one.we have been studying different breeds for a while now and this breed seems to fit with exactly what we want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts