I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the girls new night walking Hi Viz Vests. they are from american so the postege was hi but glad i got them. Because i have Inca who is a black dog i have always been looking for things to make her seen in the dark, but also their equifleece keep my girls dryer but they make my lighter girls darker at night.

other vest hang loose on my girls or dont have enough reflective material to meke them worthwhile. but theas have got to be the best i have ever seen.

so happy with them.
http://youtu.be/8HMVApBKNdU

·
Registered
390 Posts
Kendal I have that worry with maggie! She is so black and now it's dark I worry about her not being seen. Her new winter coat Altho black has reflective stitching which works well. But it's not always cold enough for that coat. Have u seen any collars that do the job? Ps high vis coats are cute! Emma x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the problam with the collars are with the curly coated dogs you dont see the collar. borroed a friends to try it but it didnt realy show up on inca. and the pet blinker light things the dog has to be looking at you before you see it.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
My friends cockapoo has an LED blinker on his collar and even with his curly coat is shows up. When he runs around the field he looks like a little flashing Christmas tree! :) I definitely want a flasher for our field walks but a refelctive coat would be better for when we are on the streets more. :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
I'm impressed with those Kendal. Can't believe I sat and watched all four and a half minutes of your video! Lol.

Karen xx
lol, i just did the same...waiting for a jacket to appear out of the darkness :D

Great vests Kendal, wouldn't mind one of those for Obi. Assume you couldn't find them in the UK at all then?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've been on the look out for something for Eddie as well, especially for the early morning walks when I'm half asleep and its dark!

I thought about a headtorch :D A friend has put some sort of torch on their dogs collar and I thought about a reflective collar but his hair is getting quite long now.

Will have to have a search on the internet :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
they're great!! defo need one for Maisie - i lose her in the back garden when it's dark :eek:. i did get her a pink light up collar from pets at home which is quite good -can be on full or flashing slow or fast.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have just found these vests for only £2.29 from here while browsing the Clas Ohlson catalogue.

Clas Ohlson don't sell online yet but will be from early 2012 so only good if you have a store near you at the mo. Thought they may be worth trying if you were thinking of getting one rather than pay expensive shipping cost from America.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have just found these vests for only £2.29 from here while browsing the Clas Ohlson catalogue.

Clas Ohlson don't sell online yet but will be from early 2012 so only good if you have a store near you at the mo. Thought they may be worth trying if you were thinking of getting one rather than pay expensive shipping cost from America.

Was just looking through some old posts and found this, we have one in our town centre so will hopefully be picking one up at he weekend :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.