I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may be some time before I manage to get video from my phone to the computer, so in the meantime, here are some photos of Izzy taken over the last 2 weeks :)

In........

...and out

mmm, they smell nice :p

Why do I need a bath?

Shall I come up now then?

Kong fun

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, they are alike aren't they? Izzy's distinctive colouring from her left ear round her eye is less noticeable now that her coat has grown more - is Flossy a Honey pup? I was originally down to view Honey's litter - they are gorgeous - but Izzy captured my heart being the comedian on the video :D Ziggy obviously has a huge influence on the look of his pups :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think she is - actually, need some air, I think I'll stroll up to vets wit Izzy now and hop on the scales (her, not me!)

·
Registered
33 Posts
yes your write ali ziggy must have a lot to do with the likeness, flossy's honey and ziggy she still got apricot coloring on ear's and around both eye's i just love her ginger eyelashes.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Izzy's apricot was deeper than the other pups, it's lightened a lot in the past few weeks. I love her eyelashes too, does Flossy have Ziggy's hazel/green eyes like Izzy?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah Ali love the pictures.. she's a clever girl going out on her own. Can you use that strip of kong pictures along side your pita pata they're super.
Karen, Flossy is another beautiful baby x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts