I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polly had her first grooming session yesterday at 8 months. She is a nightmare to groom at home, but apparently she was as good as gold there! Chap said she wouldn't stop looking in the mirror at herself as he was doing it! Oh no, a vain dog!

Hope the pics work....

Polly before: (Hubbie took photo so sorry it's blurred!)

Polly after:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What I forgot to say was that now that her coat is shorter (about an inch all over) it has shown up how many patches of apricot are coming through on her back. Hadn't realised there was such a large area of them! But the ones around her eyes and on her ears still seem to be fading.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She's just been for a walk in the rain so her coat looks like it's starting to curl again! Was so worried she would be trimmed too short but think he got it about right, and still left character in her face. She was obviously pleased with how she looked! lol :)

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I've noticed a few deeper apricot hairs amongst the cream parts of Biscuit's coat too. His patches and ears are staying strong but his face and head are fading fast. Will be interested to see how Polly's coat develops.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.