I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there just wanted to say a quick hello!im 31 years old and live in the uk.i have two children liam 4 years and katie 5 months.ive totally fallen in love with cockapoos!sadly i havent given one a home yet but hopefully will be getting one soon.looking forward to chatting

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hello and :welcome: I am 31 too and have 3 children (8yrs, 5yrs and 8months). We have an 11 week old puppy called Max who we got from Jukee Doodles :)

Have you got a litter in mind or are you still looking? xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome.

do you know what kind of cockapoo you have in mind

English/American (show or working ) cocker cross toy/mini poodle boy or girl do you have a colour in mind.

are their any alergys in the family that you need to consider what coat typ to go for

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi there =) nice of u to comment!im currently looking around for the perfect cockapoo t make our family complete but atm i dont drive so i travelling to get one is a problem!hopefully i should pass my test soon so i will be able to look furthur afield to get one!x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello and :welcome: , enjoy your search for your puppy. Do you know what type and colour you're looking for and what sort of breeder you want to buy from?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi kendal i really dont know!!!i dont have any in mind!just looking round and seeing what is avalible!i dont want to rush into getting one as ive only recently discovered the breed so im hoping people on her can help me get the perfect dog for us!there are no allergieries that we know of in the family xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello and :welcome: , enjoy your search for your puppy. Do you know what type and colour you're looking for and what sort of breeder you want to buy from?
im sorry u have to bare with me ive mentioned ive only just found this breed ov dog and i am smitten!the dog in ur profile pic is the sort ov poo im after!!!but i like them in chocolate?or the lighter colour apricot???please dont laugh if ive got this wrong!!!!xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey welcome.

do you know what kind of cockapoo you have in mind

English/American (show or working ) cocker cross toy/mini poodle boy or girl do you have a colour in mind.

are their any alergys in the family that you need to consider what coat typ to go for
hi there im loving the english show cockerspaniel&toy poodle :)

G

·
welcome stanley have fun finding the perfect cockapoo, there are 3 types working x poodle english show cocker x poodle and american cocker x poodle , each tyype is differant in activity levels depending on your life style take care some one does not push the wrong type on you if that is all they breed find a breeder who breeds all 3 types cheers janice aka romeo x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
im sorry u have to bare with me ive mentioned ive only just found this breed ov dog and i am smitten!the dog in ur profile pic is the sort ov poo im after!!!but i like them in chocolate?or the lighter colour apricot???please dont laugh if ive got this wrong!!!!xx
Oh don't worry you'll soon pick all the info and lingo up :) My Obi is an American Cocker Spaniel cross with miniature poodle. He is smaller than most English crosses by a couple of inches. However you never can tell with a cockapoo how they will turn out as each one is different. Make sure that, whoever you buy from, that you see the parent dogs or at least the Mum. You will get an idea of temprament and size of what your pup will be like. Health checks and tests are important too. Good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts