I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am a new member and we are bringing our cockapoo puppy home in a week. I wanted to say that over the last few months I have found this website to be highly informative and have enjoyed reading all the posts about your much loved cockapoo's! Helen x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what kind of cockapoo are you getting and what are you going to call your new pup

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi - he has an English show mum and toy dad. Very dark chocolate with white bib. We have called him 'Billy'.
Nerves and excitement have set in!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome Helen! You are going to love being a cockapoo mum! We've had Luna a week now but it feels much longer than that as she's such a brilliant member of the family. How exciting!

Harri x

PS Love the name Billy!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Billy sounds fab, I hope you will post some pictures of him :) Get your sleep in now is my advice to you ;) xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:welcome: Helen, the last week before Billy comes home will fly by. Yes, get lots of sleep now, it is very tiring, but so worth it :D You'll get lots of support on here, I do understand about the nerves, but we've all been there, and we're here to help, as others have helped us :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Helen and soon to be new pup Billy ...

I can't wait to see pic ... I must admit think I want a choccy or Apricot next :)

You will get loads of advice on here and lots of lovely cockapoo owners to help you when ever you need it... Its good fun on here :)

One week .. how exciting xxx

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello and :welcome: . Do you have any pics of your new pup-to-be? We all love to coo over the babies!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi and thanks everyone for your welcome! We have just been for our final bonding visit with Billy before collecting him next Saturday. He has started to go very wavy and has grown loads since our last visit a couple of weeks ago!
Will try and upload a pic. We are so excited...

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Helen welcome, looking froward to meeting Billy... I think nerves and excitement go with out saying, good luck x

·
Registered
54 Posts
We too are getting our new puppy in a weeks time!!!
Super exiting as ive wanted a Cockapoo for about a year now.
She is Apricot & white & totally gorgeous! My daughter has named her Tinkerbell, which i will enjoy shouting in the woods!!
Very hard to come up with female names, i would have had hundreds for a little boy!!
Its not my first dog, but it will be my first puppy so really hoping she settles in ok!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
We too are getting our new puppy in a weeks time!!!
Super exiting as ive wanted a Cockapoo for about a year now.
She is Apricot & white & totally gorgeous! My daughter has named her Tinkerbell, which i will enjoy shouting in the woods!!
Very hard to come up with female names, i would have had hundreds for a little boy!!
Its not my first dog, but it will be my first puppy so really hoping she settles in ok!
We love the name Tinkerbell and my 17 year old daughter will be very jealous when she sees you have this name - can't wait to see photos :D

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
:welcome: to our two new prospective puppy owners. The week before
they arrive is Sooo exciting. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts...but
they are really worth it:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts