I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi there all you cockapoo lovers. Of course we all think our own cockapoos are the best,so having said that my Molly is adorable. She was 2 in December and was the best thing that has happened for me in a long time. I can tell her my deepest secrets and know for sure they won`t go any further!!! She knows when I am sad and as soon as I see her sweet face I feel better. I`m sure you all know what I am talking about. After a long day at work she greets me with kisses,and I will tell you straight up I don`t mind her licking my face right off!!!. I have a expensive camcorder/camera and am not familiar on how to use that,when I figure that out the next step would be to put it on puter so I can show you my Molly.

I live in Canada in the province of New Brunswick,so are there any Canadian members out there??
I am browsing thru this site now and it sure has alot of information,and I am loving the pics of your furbabys.

I do have a question....since I don`t have this pic thing down yet can anyone direct me to a site where I could get computer/desktop cockapoo background pics. Thanks,and give all your cockapoos a kiss and hug from me,and maybe,if you don`t mind they will lick your face off...lol

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi MollyDolly and welcome... rubbish at computer stuff so sorry cant advise but Im sure someone can. We have a few Canadian buddies ... Im sure they'll make themselves known... great to speak to people from all over x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi mollydolly sounds like your as bad as me my meggie moo moo licks my face off too and my son thinks he can get out of bathing when the dogs already cleaned him lol cant wait to see pics

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, just goodle cockapoos and pick a photo you like right click on it and click on set as desck top.

cant wait for your photos

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome :) Looking forward to seeing a picture of Molly, once you get it figured out.

I am one of the Canadians on here; I am WAY over in Alberta though.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!! more Canada....lol I am in Ontario, Whitby actually which is just outside of Toronto, so we aren't close at all but YAY another Canadian. there aren't many of us on here...3 that i can think of... Welocme to the group!!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oooh, you could sort out your own Canadian Meet!!!!! Or am I underestimating the size of a country again? (Just joking, I know Canada is VAST!)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL!!! HAHAH well I am in the middle of these two...lol Ontario meet up! hahaha planes would have to be involved!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts