I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi there all you cockapoo lovers. Of course we all think our own cockapoos are the best,so having said that my Molly is adorable. She was 2 in December and was the best thing that has happened for me in a long time. I can tell her my deepest secrets and know for sure they won`t go any further!!! She knows when I am sad and as soon as I see her sweet face I feel better. I`m sure you all know what I am talking about. After a long day at work she greets me with kisses,and I will tell you straight up I don`t mind her licking my face right off!!!. I have a expensive camcorder/camera and am not familiar on how to use that,when I figure that out the next step would be to put it on puter so I can show you my Molly.

I live in Canada in the province of New Brunswick,so are there any Canadian members out there??
I am browsing thru this site now and it sure has alot of information,and I am loving the pics of your furbabys.

I do have a question....since I don`t have this pic thing down yet can anyone direct me to a site where I could get computer/desktop cockapoo background pics. Thanks,and give all your cockapoos a kiss and hug from me,and maybe,if you don`t mind they will lick your face off...lol

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi MollyDolly and welcome... rubbish at computer stuff so sorry cant advise but Im sure someone can. We have a few Canadian buddies ... Im sure they'll make themselves known... great to speak to people from all over x

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!! more Canada....lol I am in Ontario, Whitby actually which is just outside of Toronto, so we aren't close at all but YAY another Canadian. there aren't many of us on here...3 that i can think of... Welocme to the group!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.