I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi am new on the site we are getting our american cockapoo at the end of august from sylml would love to hear from anyone who has a dog from them and see some pics. its nice to be hear xx

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Hi There! Welcome! there are a few people on here with pups from there!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sezra has just got her 5 month old pup from there, MichelleE has got George's sister Daisy from there too. Quite a few others as well

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i hope i get to see some picks soon,this will be my second dog we lost our yorkie 2 years ago and have missed having a dog around the house x

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
He's English, his dad is Zac who is one their website. Is your pup on of those advertised at the moment on the website

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Anne marie do you have any pics of your soon to be new puppy?

We would love to see some ....

As you see GG or Gorgeous George is a popular fella on here.... Sylml's have some lovely pups on this forum :)

Enjoy the forum xxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no puppy not on the sylml site now, our puppys dad is zac 2, have an email from sylvia with pic but not sure how to post it, have seen your blog jojo its fab xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, all 4 of my girls are from sylml my black&white and red&white are half sisters with Zack as their dad.

my Blond and Black Girls are half sisters and Aunties to my other two as Zack is their half brother from a poodle litter.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Kendal you forgot to mention that Delta, red and white, is American.... I wonder if they are sisters x
i very much doubt that as Delta is only a year old and that was her mums last litter. thats one of the reasons we jumped for her as i had turned down a pup from her before and my mum was gutted, this was before we got Echo. the dad was a toy and i realy didnt want a dog that small, so when we found out it was he last litter and Zack was the dad, it just seemed like fate.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I never knew that ..... all the time I have been on here, and I never knew Kendal's gals were Sylml pups ..... still get shocked even at my age ha ha ha

Mighty fine cockapoos.. say no more :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts