I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi am new on the site we are getting our american cockapoo at the end of august from sylml would love to hear from anyone who has a dog from them and see some pics. its nice to be hear xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, all 4 of my girls are from sylml my black&white and red&white are half sisters with Zack as their dad.

my Blond and Black Girls are half sisters and Aunties to my other two as Zack is their half brother from a poodle litter.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Kendal you forgot to mention that Delta, red and white, is American.... I wonder if they are sisters x
i very much doubt that as Delta is only a year old and that was her mums last litter. thats one of the reasons we jumped for her as i had turned down a pup from her before and my mum was gutted, this was before we got Echo. the dad was a toy and i realy didnt want a dog that small, so when we found out it was he last litter and Zack was the dad, it just seemed like fate.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.