I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone we are from Scotland UK and have 2 cockapoos Oscar 1yr 2months hes all black and very lively. Honey 1yr she is champagne in colour she has the best temperament I have ever seen in any dog .

Honey has just had a section and has 2 gorgeous baby girls. This was not intentional as we had no plans to breed our dogs and although she is only 1 she is being a wonderful wee mummy and the pups are doing great.

We are myself Steven my partner Lesley and the kids Andrew 11 Nicholas 9 & Olivia 8.

Hope to chat to you all soon so take care :)

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi a big welcome to all of you. Oscar and Honey look lovely, what were their parents? English or American cocker spaniel, toy, miniature poodle?

Can't wait to see more pictures of them. Is Oscar the daddy of honeys litter?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, are you going to get them both nutered now ? are you keeping a pup.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi There

Welcome Oscar and Honey .. I have a Honey ...

Are you keeping the puppies as there is only two .... or are they looking for new homes?

How is it going being owners of two new pups????? Busy I guess .. and exciting too

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hello and welcome your dogs are gorgeous and pups are so cute.Accidents do happen but you have 2 little cuties to keep you occupied,do you have homes lined up? xxx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Welcome to you all ... is that little one a parti colour or roan? and difficult to tell if black or choc ..... good luck with them x

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hello to you all! And welcome! I'm very impressed - photos on your first post :). Good to see you on here. Looking forward to seeing more photos, especially as the pups get bigger :)

Harri x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts