I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Was in cassiobury park today and could not believe the amount of poo dogs. It was an organised meet and my dogs Norman (Cavapoo aged 2) and Paddy (miniaturs australian labradoodle aged 1) had a great time. Can someone let me know how i find out about the meets and as I do not have cockerpoos is it ok to join in!?

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, we have a meets section on the forum where walks are orgonized. you are more than welcome to come along to any of them.

would love to see photos of your guys.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Hi!!!!! It was me you were chatting to, welcome to our dog crazy forum :)
Paddy and Norman fitted in so well to the gang! Love their names. If you just hang around on here you will always find when walks are organised and you could join the cockapoo owners club. If you look up M&M's mummy or sezra on here they are responsible for the club and will have a direct link on their profiles. Meets are also posted on the owners club site and no you don't just have to have a cockapoo to join.....they have a lovely section for other oodles :)
Glad you found us on here.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Hi!!!!! It was me you were chatting to, welcome to our dog crazy forum :)
Paddy and Norman fitted in so well to the gang! Love their names. If you just hang around on here you will always find when walks are organised and you could join the cockapoo owners club. If you look up M&M's mummy or sezra on here they are responsible for the club and will have a direct link on their profiles. Meets are also posted on the owners club site and no you don't just have to have a cockapoo to join.....they have a lovely section for other oodles :)
Glad you found us on here.
Thanks Karen :)

Hello Bugsy :)

It was great to meet you and your dogs today - especially Norman the Cavapoo as you met my Milly the Cavapoo. :)

Feel free to join our club if you would like too !!! Just click on the link on my signature and go to the join us page :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello and :welcome: to the forum! We're a nice bunch and everyone is welcome to join in on here or come to the meets. I met you very briefly as I turned up just before we moved off for our walk. Nice to see you on here!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi & welcome to the forum .. pleased you met up with some of our cockapoo friends .. of course you are welcome on here, everyone is welcome, we are a crazy, but fun, bunch of dog owners ... join in the fun .. always meets being arianged on here :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.