I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Lynn and I just adopted a four month old female Cockapoo named Amiee Jane. She isn't living with us at the moment, but we will be able to take her home this coming Saturday :)love-eyes:I can't wait!!!). I would love to post pictures of her when I get a chance.

She will be my first Cockapoo, and I might need some advice on how to care for her fur.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thats lovely, we adopted Eddie - he was 9 months and had just been clipped. His hair is growing very curly now so have to brush him daily. I just bought some groomers detangle spray from Pets at Home - I can recommend it for getting through any tangles :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome Lynn! I also am looking forward to seeing pics of your new addition, you must be so excited!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, cant wait to see photos, where are you adopting her form and why was she up for adoption.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Lynn ..lovely to hear you are adopting your cockapoo, I adopted Honey and she is a dream dog, you wont regret it, hey and at 4 months she will be house trained, you will get a full nights sleep too :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hello lynn and welcome.Love your cockapoos name,,very sweet! Looking forward to seeing pics when you get her:)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Welcome Lynn :welcome: Looking forward to seeing your pics. You can;t go wrong with a Cockapoo x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hi Lynn and Amiee Jane welcome to 'Cockapooland'. We'll all be reallying interested to hear your experiences and of course pictures.

I have placed a link here to another thread and four part video all about grooming cockapoos. I also shortly will make another video about 'dry brushing' or daily care of the coat.

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/showthread.php?t=1862

Julia x

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hi Lynn and welcome! You'll get any advice you need on this forum. Everyone is great and so informative and helpful :). Lots of photos please when you get her, and good luck!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
welcome lynn and amiee jane :welcome: i am soo glad you chose to adopt a cockapoo they are wonderful sweet and very intelligent dogs and you will be happy with your new puppy best wishes and lots of kisses from marley

1 - 12 of 12 Posts