I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OH MY WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BABY!!!! awwwww. is that a normal sized tennis ball. I teally like the one with the paw in the air...lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks kendal
Shes my baby girl... would'nt be without her now. Its amazing how they just slip into your lifestyle, a carn't imagine her not being here now :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Thanks kendal
Shes my baby girl... would'nt be without her now. Its amazing how they just slip into your lifestyle, a carn't imagine her not being here now :)
lol that was said to a woman at class and she agreed with us but then her hubby piped up and said"i can tell you exactly what it was like without him" lol he loves him realy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, I just love looking at all the pics on the gallery on here. I think its fab that every dog is different and that they all have their own special looks.:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I LOVE those pictures! So adorable! And I just LOVE the name! I myself am an owner of a "Bear"...Axle Bear! :D
aawww, thanks It suits them so much!! Izzy has massive paws though they are like bears!! :)ha. To be honest we are all bears in our household im mama bear, mi partners papa bear, mi sons are baby bears and now we have a Izzy bear!! I know its a bit OTT, but we like it :) it makes us chuckle :). your lil axle is beautiful .:)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
aawww, thanks It suits them so much!! Izzy has massive paws though they are like bears!! :)ha. To be honest we are all bears in our household im mama bear, mi partners papa bear, mi sons are baby bears and now we have a Izzy bear!! I know its a bit OTT, but we like it :) it makes us chuckle :). your lil axle is beautiful .:)
Ahhh how lovely ... you picked the perfect pet then. Dont leave your porridge to cool while your out walking you dont know who might eat it lol x

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Ahhh how lovely ... you picked the perfect pet then. Dont leave your porridge to cool while your out walking you dont know who might eat it lol x
ha ha, a dunt think any goldilocks will be visiting me! how old is Wilf and mabel i love their names, have you had them from being pups?:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine is Izzy pooooooo! Lovely pics, It makes me want a new baby one!
Aww she's lovely :) its making me want another just looking at all of the lil doggies on ere.... mind you Izzy brings mi back down to earth with all the chewing and peeing she does so im happy wi just her at the mo.:)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I think she will look like your wilf when she's older. :)
Yeh probably although he was more wavey when he was younger and has got curlier as hes got older. Wilfs 3 1/2 and she's 5 1/2 months and yeh have had them both form 8 weeks ... once you ve got one you cant help but want another ... or another 3 in Kendals case lol x :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Izzy is wonderful ..... her and Oakley would make a great couple :) ahhhhh

Oakley's nick name is Oakley Bear ...... how funny ... and he is totally my four legged baby ...... I adore him ..... :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Izzy is wonderful ..... her and Oakley would make a great couple :) ahhhhh

Oakley's nick name is Oakley Bear ...... how funny ... and he is totally my four legged baby ...... I adore him ..... :)
They sure would :) Shes my baby girl too JoJo...only had her just over a month but it seems so much longer. My boys and partner love her to bits too :D
Oakley looks lovely baby bears together. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts