I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Our puppy was born last week - yipeeee so I thought as I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time on the forum in the next few weeks/months (years!) I should let you all know, and introduce myself.

Hopefully I get to see him on 17th July, and pick him up in mid August..... can't wait. He's a black one - can not wait.

I've read the perfect puppy book, so now I need to decide, to crate or not to crate.... I think I'll get one, but it just seems to different to when I had dogs as a kid.

I'm so excited....

Becky

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love crating Daisy and she loves it too. We picked her up in her 8 week b-day and by the 2nd night home she was in her crate 8-9 hours a night without crying and never wet either. It is such a nice piece of mind to know she is somewhere safe when we are gone too. Also, at night I will notice she is tired and we are not ready to go to bed yet so we'll put her to bed in her crate while we stay up for a while longer.

Good luck on your puppy. We had a black poo while growing up and they are too cute :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.