I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if they have any information about Justdogz I have done a lot research and they seem good breeders

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
They PRA test the stud by the sound of it but no other tests mentioned means they are doing the bare minimum. They look like a commercial breeder so I would be asking where pups are reared too as outside reared pups will not be exposed to all the sights and sounds of a home to get used to them. It seems common for them to have multiple litters on the go which again may mean they are not getting tons of time spent on them.

Having said that if you are happy with both of those I can't find anything bad about them - although this news article says the pups are sleeping in kennels away from the house - they may have altered their practices since then though Upwell: Fourteen dogs and puppies stolen from breeder

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They PRA test the stud by the sound of it but no other tests mentioned means they are doing the bare minimum. They look like a commercial breeder so I would be asking where pups are reared too as outside reared pups will not be exposed to all the sights and sounds of a home to get used to them. It seems common for them to have multiple litters on the go which again may mean they are not getting tons of time spent on them.

Having said that if you are happy with both of those I can't find anything bad about them - although this news article says the pups are sleeping in kennels away from the house - they may have altered their practices since then though Upwell: Fourteen dogs and puppies stolen from breeder

Thanks for that I did get in touch with them and ask to see a puppy they sent me a video and I could hear dogs in the back ground, I did take that as a sign that they must be in kennels but also good that they were not hiding it from me.
Thanks for the newspaper article may mention that to them a true breeder won’t mind you bringing it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts