I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there are a few of us who are collecting our new puppies this weekend (myself included). The only trouble is I have lost track of who they are! Please remind me - it would also be a wonderful coincidence if they happened to be from the same litter- I know it's unlikely, but you never know stranger things have happened! Dexter is coming from Maidstone in Kent. My daughter is dropping a blanket round to him tonight so I may finally have some photos of him!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes yes yes its me too! We are going to collect Poppy on Saturday morning from Hodddesdon (Hertfordshire) and CANNOT WAIT!
Yes I would love to hear from other people also collecting pups this weekend!

Annie :)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhh all the tired fretful mummies next week with their mops and buckets please remember to put up all your pics to make us mummies with teenagers even more broody than we already are! xx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello!

Yes I did buy a crate. Went for a small black one just big enough for Poppy's snuggly bed to fit in.

I think we are all set we're just so so excited!

Will post photos soon, good luck to everyone else getting a pup at the weekend :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Poppy is coming home tomorrow and I just don't know how I am going to get through a whole day of work AND a whole night! We are bursting with excitement to bring her home!

Is anyone else waiting on tomorrow as the BIG DAY?!

Annie :) and soon Poppy :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts