I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Pics! =) Her name is Lua. She looks innocent but she can be a handful at times!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

Heres Some More!

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww look at her, what does yopu portie think of her ?

i like her name doese it mean anything, never hered it before, i used to know a husky names luna.

i take it she is an american, is she toy or min

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Lua is Portuguese it means "Moon". Her father is a Mini Poodle and her mom is an American Cocker Spaniel. She is 9 weeks old right now. I live in Southcoast, MA. How about you??

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thanks! Lua is Portuguese it means "Moon". Her father is a Mini Poodle and her mom is an American Cocker Spaniel. She is 9 weeks old right now. I live in Southcoast, MA. How about you??
Aww 9 weeks. A wee baby :) I'm right near Boston. You're the first one on here who is anywhere close to me I think! haha. Not that I don't love all you Brits!! ;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Aww 9 weeks. A wee baby :) I'm right near Boston. You're the first one on here who is anywhere close to me I think! haha. Not that I don't love all you Brits!! ;)
She's a beauty ... Lia you would nt be without your British pen pals now would you... we learn so much cultural stuff from each other x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts