I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi am new to this site. We got our little puppy last saturday and she is lovely!!
She has settled in really well and we are getting used to having a dog. Never had a dog before. Her name is Tilly and I am hoping that my cat will get used to her too!!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, what kind of cockapoo is tilly do you have aby photos of her. im sure youur cat will get used to her i have both cats and dogs.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
She is a black working cocker mix. I have to figure out how to post pictures on here.
She is so good I am just waiting for her to start getting naughty but maybe she won't!!

I have got a good puppy book and have enrolled her to puppy classes.
But it really is like getting a new baby!!

Your dogs look great!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hi
She is a black working cocker mix. I have to figure out how to post pictures on here.
She is so good I am just waiting for her to start getting naughty but maybe she won't!!

I have got a good puppy book and have enrolled her to puppy classes.
But it really is like getting a new baby!!

Your dogs look great!
Hi pops,

I also have a black working cocker mix puppy ....and also live in Surrey. It is a bit like getting used to a new baby...lots of fun though. You will find this forum valuable for all sorts of advice.

Looking forward to seeing pics ....in the Cockapoo Pictures section there is a good post about how to upload photos using photobucket.

Enjoy your puppy! Sue :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Pops welcome to you and little Tilly, congratulations on being a new Mummy, all sounds to be going well, look forward to seeing her x

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
:welcome: This site has proved invaluable to me since getting my puppy
6 weeks ago - people are so helpful and friendly. Good luck with getting your pup and cat to be friends - am still working on that one.:(
There is a cockapoo meet at virginia water on the 9th October if you are interested - check out the cockapoo meets section ( I think there will
be 15 - 20 of us!!)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Pops & Tilly

That would lovely to see you at the Surrey/Berkshire meet... xxx

I can't wait to see pics of your Tilly xxx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello Pops! Ah another Tilly!! :) My little (well not so little any more) 'poo is also christened Tilly.

Must be so lovely having a new baby in the house, I often wonder if I should get another one, especially since joining this forum!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hi Pops and Tilly,

Yes, do hope you can make the Surrey Cockapoo Meet on 9th October at Virginia Waters .....time to be confirmed .....would be lovely to meet you. :)

Sue

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't even know there was such thing!! Will see if I can make that.
We took her to the park for the first time today and let her of the lead. I went really well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts