I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone, I have just joined this forum as we just got a lovely chocolate cockapoo boy. He is 9 weeks old and from Jandaz. I found his breeder Janice to be friendly and professional and her dogs were all in lovely condition and very friendly. Our new boy is called Trampas and has just had a clean bill of health from our vet who was most impressed with him and the breeder's thoroughness. Many thanks Janice for our lovely boy. Looking forward to chatting on this great forum.

We live in Monmouth if anyone is near and wants to meet on cockapoo walks!

Emma

· Registered
2,870 Posts
I found Janice to be extremely helpful and friendly too - my puppy's mum came from there and I contacted her to get some info on her background as my own breeder hadn't given me any paperwork. I've also met a few local dogs from there and they've all been lovely. Would love to see some pics!

· Registered
8,349 Posts
Hi Emma .. welcome to this cockapoo crazy forum ... loving your choccy boy and great to hear you are so happy :)

I must admit I love the choccies ... have a soft spot for Munchy which is one of Janice's choccy cockapoos ... such a lovely choccy colour and texture :)

Enjoy all the cockapoo chat on here xxx

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG, love that one with your 5 year old!

Welcome to the forum :welcome:. My name is Turi and I'm getting my first Cockapoo in two weeks time :jumping:!!!
lol! they are funny together! Some of the time she wants to take him back and get another one that doesn't steal Barbies! and the rest of the time she loves him, wants to cuddle him and put him to bed with her teddies!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.