I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

My name is Annmarie and I am hoping to be a owner of a beautiful Cockapoo in the not too distant future. I have spoken to Stephen today at JD as I am aware a lot of members on here have one of their pups and have been over the moon and soI am hoping to go and meet them and all their lovely dogs very soon. I am enjoying reading all the posts and getting lots of info and advice.

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
hey welcome, we to have an ever increasing number of JD pups on the forum, but lots form other breeders too. my gilrs are from lincolon but not from JD.

so are you after a boy or girl. i take it your after English working mini cross do you have a colour in mind ?

all my girls are mini cross one English working 2 English show and an American show

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
I am sure there are lots of great breeders out there but haven't really found many at the moment although I have been impressed with Thirza from Marley Doodles who was extremely helpful but I think they are show type and like I said I spoke to JD today who were also very helpful and I am taking the long journey up to see them as I think it will be good to find more info out and meet the wonderful dogs and get a feel for what I really want for my perfect pup!
I think I would like a boy as I have heard they are very loving and ideally to be cream or apricot although temperament is the most important thing for me.

· Registered
1,709 Posts
I have a huge soft spot for boy doggies and chocolate <3!
Don't go in with an idea of your 'perfect' puppy, I think the puppy chooses you! :D Good luck in your search, this forum is an awesome place for info and support :)

· Registered
3,773 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Hope you have a great time at JDs and look forward to hearing how it goes. I have not met their lovely dogs but I am sure you will be Cockapoo crazy by the time your visit is over! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.