I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
I've been reading the site off and on since I got my Bella back in September, 2010. I've found lots of helpful information. I love how everyone is so supportive and caring of eachother...so I decided it was time to join! I have a blog (that I've been terrible about posting to...) that has some more recent pictures of our pooch, but I'll try to get some newer ones up soon!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Great that you decided to join us and it is a brilliant friendly forum with a good balance of information, sharing and fun. I think most cockapoo owners are just like their dogs - friendly, happy, a bit cheeky and loving life.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi there glad you've decided to post ... I never know why so many people look but dont join in ... lokk forward to pics and your posts x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
sorry that sounded like i was criticsising you when i read it back ... i was just hoping others would read and then post x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Karen - no worries! I didn't join for several reasons - one of them being time. I'll probably be active for a while and then disappear and come back again! Also, I've seen a lot of forums like this where people can be extremely critical of the smallest things, so you can't just type what you're thinking. You have to think and re-think everything you type! I'm glad to not have to think about that here!

I'm glad I joined! :) If you haven't already, I posted a couple pictures of Bella over in the pictures forum. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi All!
I've been reading the site off and on since I got my Bella back in September, 2010. I've found lots of helpful information. I love how everyone is so supportive and caring of eachother...so I decided it was time to join! I have a blog (that I've been terrible about posting to...) that has some more recent pictures of our pooch, but I'll try to get some newer ones up soon!
Hi Paula - I'm sure we've chatted on another thread, but I'm still catching up from my holiday! So welcome!

And, do we get to read your blog? I'm always looking for things to do instead of work!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Wow - I've only had a quick look but already I'm impressed - Bella is going to be a stage star!!!!! Any more news on that?

And I'm sorry to see you've not been well - glad things are looking up x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Louise! I actually was just looking back at old posts and realized that I hadn't posted an update on that one. I need to do that and post more pictures. We had a puppy play date last night with Bella's 'boyfriend', Wesley - he's a Westie. I tried to get some good pictures...so we'll see what I came up with! :) Thanks for reading! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts