I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Darren .. welcome to ILMC forum, we would love to see photos and know all about Heidi and Roxie, plus your breeding experience so far :)

We are all cockapoo crazy on here, owners, hobby breeders and licensed breeders :) we just love them xxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
i will be putting some pictures of them on here really soon. Yes I have breed from Heidi, Roxie is one of her puppies. I also have a little boy called Beau he is also one of Heidi's puppies. Heidi is an F1, Roxie is an F2 and Beau is an F1b. I will be breeding Roxie and they will be F2b's and Beau is going to be a stud.

Heidi is an American spaniel crossed with a toy poodle. Roxie is an F2 and Beau is an F1b. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Laura, Izzie looks very similar to Heidi. Has she got long legs or short legs.

Heidi is American Cocker X Toy poodle, so her legs are very short, but that makes her really cute.

Mandym, I will be posting some pictures very soon of Heidi, Roxie and Beau. Also will post some pictures of the puppies that we have bred. Our little Roxie has taken on the Spaniel gene so even though she is a cockapoo she looks like a spaniel. She is an F2 which is cockapoo X cockapoo. Beau is an F1b so he is Cockapoo X Mini poodle. I will stud Beau with another cockapoo only as I think that if you put him with a poodle you will loose the cockapoo and gain more of the poodle. Roxie will most certainly have to go with a poodle bless her, but her puppies will be really exciting to see as they will be F2b's so looking forward to that, hopefully it wont be to much longer.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi Laura, Izzie looks very similar to Heidi. Has she got long legs or short legs.

Heidi is American Cocker X Toy poodle, so her legs are very short, but that makes her really cute.
Hi :)
Izzie's legs aren't long, they're just kind of in proportion to her body, she's not a big dog, only about 14.5" to her shoulders, so shorter legs than some mini poodle crosses i've seen. My girls are English show cocker x miniature poodle crosses.
Can't wait to see some pictures :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.