I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody

I have joined this forum to hopefully enable me to find a new member to our family

We are looking for a cockapoo, but have become aware of puppy farms, so wanted to join a community to see if you could help me and my family find a new family to our brood!

We are a family of 4, Me, my wife and my 2 daughters (7 and 8) - we live in east London and are fortunate to have open parks in close proximity

I look forward to hearing from you all, and hopefully enable us to find a pup to join us.

Thanks
Dups

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everybody

I have joined this forum to hopefully enable me to find a new member to our family

We are looking for a cockapoo, but have become aware of puppy farms, so wanted to join a community to see if you could help me and my family find a new family to our brood!

We are a family of 4, Me, my wife and my 2 daughters (7 and 8) - we live in east London and are fortunate to have open parks in close proximity

I look forward to hearing from you all, and hopefully enable us to find a pup to join us.

Thanks
Dups
Hi Hi,

Happy new Year!
We are more or less in the same situation as you. We are looking for a cockapoo but we want to be cautious and do things properly. Not sure about pet4homes website for example, we had some weird interactions with some of the breeders on pet4homes. So we are still looking...Did you make some progress?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

it is so tricky - not knowing who to trust!

let’s see what happens in the new year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts