I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
We are the proud owners of Missy a 5 month old cockapoo and a 13 year old minature poodle called Saffy. She is very energetic and affectionate pup who has dug up many flowers in the garden and some of the lawn, however she has injected renewed life into Saffy and us. We have found this site very interesting so far.
Gail & Karen

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:welcome: Gail and Karen, Missy and Saffy :)
I have an older cocker and a cockapoo pup, they are so good for each other :)
Phoebe was being very protective towards Izzy on the beach yesterday when some bigger dogs came over :hug:
We'd all love to hear more about your girls, and see pictures :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome

We also have a cockapoo pup as a second dog. We have a 5 year old Jack Russell Terrier Jess and a 11 week old Cockapoo Nell. Jess hated Nell at first but a couple of weeks in and things are much better now.

Some pics would be great.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Welcome Gail! I upload photos to photobucket first (using the bulk uploader) and then add individual photos from there.

Anyway, great to see you on here! It's a fab site and we are all just mad cockapoo owners on here ready to give and receive advice where needed :D.

Harri x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Gail and Karen, Missy and Saffy ...

Welcome and enjoy the cockapoo fun on here :)

I am looking forward to sseing Missy .. Saffy welocme to .. cute name .. what colour and mix is she ?

xxx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi there welcome to you all, glad Missy is bringing you so much fun, they are great liitle gardeners are nt they x x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts