I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited, just got to show you guys our new whelping unit that was finished yesterday. "The Dog House" I think it has already been named. As we have most of our bitches pregnant at the moment thanks must go to my parents for this early Christmas present. It's soooooo luxurious and is going to make raising the puppies a real joy. The Vet and the Council Breeding Licence Inspector were here yesterday too and said 'That will do MORE than nicely." Praise indeed!! The first of the 10!!!! mummy's is due on 26th May and the last on 11th June. I'd better get some good sleeps this week. LOL

Julia..........(and Stephen xx)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
oooh very posh.. you are really going to have your work cut out.. wish I lived nearer to come and help out , what a great Saturday job opportunity for some local doggie person. Good luck ... I know a couple of people on here who will be waiting patiently for news of your arrivals x

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Wow, that is impressive, is it heated if you have litters in cooler months?? Looks very nice.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Wow Julia it looks amazing, im so excited. Were on your waiting list it seems like weve been waiting for ages im really looking forward to seeing all the new pups and choosing one.:)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
That looks great and 10 mums due within a couple of weeks - wow. There's going to be a hoard of very excited prospective puppy owners on the forum over the next few weeks - if you have a spare black or choc girl maybe you could PM me :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Looks fab! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh! Am so excited about the impending arrivals and eagerly awaiting news!!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks great and 10 mums due within a couple of weeks - wow. There's going to be a hoard of very excited prospective puppy owners on the forum over the next few weeks - if you have a spare black or choc girl maybe you could PM me :D:D:D
Mandy you're bad LOL :devil:

Fallon - It's personal preference where to whelp I guess, all ways are good if the pups are healthy. I've never had any born in the house even when I had one litter a year. Perhaps it's because I spent the previous 25 years foaling down horses (delivered over 150 foals) and lambing sheep (stupid things sheep), I'm used to getting up and going out in the middle of the night. We just bring the pups in to the house for a couple of hours a day from 5 - 8 weeks old to socialize them. Saying that our two poodles and two cockapoos live in the house at night but only run freely in the house when we invite them.

Sarah and Donna.........not long now. It's going to be mad but it's going to be such a fun summer. :D

Julia

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree as long as its all done right and to a high standard, and your kennels look great. here is our pony stallion in our home lol

Fallon he's absolutely adorable, what a great character. Here is me on our Trakehner stallion :D Not in the house but stopping off to see friends on a hack, 'just the one' lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
858 Posts
Julia & Stephen - your new maternity unit looks fab! You must be so pleased with it! And it's arrived just in time!! I can't believe the first mum is due next week - their pregnancies have flown by! Looking forward to seeing photos of the pups and really looking forward to July when we come and choose one for our little family! :)

Harri x

G

·
how many litters 10!! your poodle boys have been busy you are going to have lots of fun will you get many colours ? janice

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Hayley,

Julia bred her first Cockapoo puppies just over 4 years ago - having looked into the breed for a puppy for her daughter Ella - she could not find the type that suited her so due to her animal breeding background she decided to breed her own ! I turned up here 3 years ago and the rest is history.

Stephen x

1 - 20 of 53 Posts