I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you are getting on well with Poppy, they all have their puppy problems! :)

Look forward to hearing more about her and maybe some photos. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello to all you other owners. I will post some pictures soon of Poppy. She is sooo big and has the longest legs .her mum was a large sized poodle so it looks as if she will be like her. She is a light colour and has long scruffy hair which I am told would go curly if I had her groomed. I got her from a farm in Wales and would love to see what her siblings are like. She is generally a really good little puppy with a gentle loving nature. Only problems I am having trouble with is that she jumps up especially when we are out walking.She jumps on everyone . I have tried all the things that trainers advise but not having much luck in stopping it. It spoils what would otherwise be good fun walks as I am so worried about her pushing a child or elderly person over. I will be starting at training classes soon and hopefully we can fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.