I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I reckon I'll be around a lot in the coming years! I'm on two waiting lists for puppies that are due to be born in the coming week! SOooooo excited. Been preparing like crazy, and will continue to! Can't wait to have a peak at them at last! :)

Hopefully I've found a friendly community in this forum!

Mary

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
How exciting, we can never have enough poo puppies on here. Do you have a particular colour and *** you would prefer? Are both litters F1's? I hope you will get your news soon and be able to choose, then the countdown really will be on. Good Luck!:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Arlo, we aren't super particular about *** or colour, although we naturally do have some preferences. My partner seems to prefer a girl, whereas I have best experience with boy dogs! So either on that subject :)

As for colour: we're both partial to anything involving chocolate (both with puppies and elsewhere!) I really don't mind though, after having done loads of research I'm much more concerned about getting a happy, healthy puppy with a good temperament and a good 8 weeks before we take them home.

My partner seems pretty set against an all-black or all-white pup, which is mainly why I'm remaining on two waiting lists until we see the litters ... just in case! One of the litters, however, is almost guaranteed some variety of chocolate pups (chocolate and white cocker mum and chocolate mini poodle dad) so that's promising. The other litter, which we signed up to first, has a black and grey cocker mum and white poodle dad. Sooooo....

I CAN'T WAIT! But I have the jitters as well, knowing that it is going to be a heck of a learning curve. A good one, though, I'm certain!

I'm so glad I found this forum... and don't fear fairlie, I will share A LOT of photos if you all will indulge me! :)

Thanks again!

Mary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts