I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to forums in general, this is my first one. I thought it would be great to join one with like minded people. I grew up with a female cockapoo as our family pet. Then in January, 2011 I got my best friend Lennon. He is the most hilarious puppy I've ever met. It's nice to see there are other people out there that love their dogs as much as I do.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
:welcome: yes we all love our cockapoos on here so you're on the right place :D
What colour/breed if your dog? & do you have some pictures to show us all? :) Enjoy looking round the forum & sharing experiences! :ilmc:

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hello to you and Mr Lennon!
What kid of cockapoo is he??
do you have any pictures??
Welcome from me and Lady!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Great name! :cool: Look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about Lennon! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone! I was told from the breeder that his Mom is a cocker spaniel and his dad is a miniature poodle. He's mostly black, with tan paws (like socks) and some tan on his chest (in the shape of wings).

I've attached some photos of my little guy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Yoko - welcome! You're closer to me than anyone else! I'm south of you in the Dallas area. I got my first cockapoo in August, but like you, grew up with one in my family. Lennon is adorable!!!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello Yoko and Lennon :wave: Yes they really do look like wings...angel wings...ah bless him :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
chance0801, thank you!

Lennon is a little over 21lbs and I don't think he's going to get much bigger. He's full grown now, but might fill out a little bit. Please post pictures of your new puppy! I'm so excited for you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts