I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Otis is home

Hi,
Brought Otis home on Saturday and we all love him already.
He's been great and settled in lovely.
He slept about seven hours the first night and about five hours last night but I took him outside as soon as he woke up and when he came back he slept another couple of hours. Hopefully he keeps it up.
He's already showing his fiesty side but at the same time is really cuddly so hey ho you can't have everything lol.
Hope to keep you updated with pics soon but not sure how to download them but will ask my daughter to help when she comes back from her hols

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey. Welcome to the forum. I see that you are already doing great as Otis mummy. Toys are a great way to keep him occupied and especially when you do not want him chewing on house hold items. They are also great in dealing with the energy levels. You on the right track and Otis is cute.

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Wow. Otis is another super stunning, beautifully marked and very handsome pup...
Watch out for those who would like to steal him :p

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Otis :love-eyes: What a gorgeous boy!

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Wow. Otis is another super stunning, beautifully marked and very handsome pup...
Watch out for those who would like to steal him :p
Who do you have in mind for this nefarious plot Marzi?

I couldn't even post on this thread until now because my jealousy is so catastrophic.:p

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Wow! What a stunning little pup. With those markings he looks like a little Bernese Mountain Dog.....only cuter. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
otis

Hi,
Thanks for all the lovely comments about Otis.
He's really settled in now and ruling the house lol.
He's no bother really, just always biting, always hungery, always pooping and always weeing in other words a perfect little puppy.
Will try and post more pictures as he grows.
as I'm dying to see how his coat turns out when it's fully grown as it seems to change each day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts