I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new delivery of puppy food and there is a change. Label now states 80% chicken and bone instead of 85%, and the list of ingredients now includes beef liver. Anyone else got tis batch?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I've just checked the website and they show the new carton label saying 80% chicken, but they haven't changed their ingredient list, which still says 85%.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Just checked mine and it's has the same mismatch...got mine about 2 weeks ago and never noticed.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Got mine a couple of weeks ago and mine says 80% chicken and then ingredients say 85% chicken and bone

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Do you think this may be why GG is not so keen on his puppy food.

Don't suppose you have any of the old batch left so you can mix two lots together.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Do you think this may be why GG is not so keen on his puppy food.
When I gave Dylan the new Working dog beef which has Beef heart, tripe and liver in it as well as chicken he absolutely hated it and wouldn't touch it. It's possible the beef liver is putting George off, or was it the old batch that he went off?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
You could call NI and ask them about it .... they are generally very helpful. Just noticed I've now run out so will have to re-stock.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Noticed the labeling a couple of weeks ago thought it was a misprint as the list of ingredients has is as 85%.
Poppy has been on the working turkey for a few weeks now and Rosie was leaving her puppy food and trying to steal Poppy's so I have got them both on the working turkey now. and Rosie seems to be growing a bit faster now, could be a coincident.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I bought a variety of 1kg tubs as Millie is now 8month. So she gets a change of food every 3 or 4 days. So far she's not complained about any of the food. Happily eats it all up.

I began to swap from puppy to adult at 7months.

Fingers crossed it continues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts