I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
marley will cuddle for a couple seconds and then jump off the bed and lay on the floor with his legs spread open it seems he gets hot on the bed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yes Dylan gets really hot as well. They also do seem to take a like or dislike to certain places/rooms. At the moment Dylan is often reluctant to come up to our bedroom in the evenings and will stay downstairs on his own on the wooden floor where it's cooler, even though during the day he'll follow me around like a sheep.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bella is a super cuddler....sometimes I wish she would be a little bit more like Dylan!! Wherever we go, there she is...hot or not!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
are we talking about a cuddle on the bed or sleeping cuddled on the bed... marley is most prob getting hot

Is he a cuddly boy normally? or just not a cuddly cockapoo? xxx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Cori is the same as Marley, she cuddles during the day on the couch though, but not for too long...

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Before I read to the end of your post I thought he must be hot .... how warm is it with you warmer than here I would imagine, mine sit as close as they can then move to the cool floor.... you can tell when the cooler weather starts as you end up under cockapoos unable to move x

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well im in california and its hot over here but whether its hot or cold he just doesnt like to be cuddled he likes a belly rub but not to be under covers or anything ever since he was a pup he's been the same

1 - 10 of 10 Posts