I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would appear that Millie has done a poo since Friday. I'm not 100% certain as friends looked after her on Saturday (we went to Crufts) and they said no poo.

I took her out yesterday to Casiobury Park, which is quite woody in parts. I am quite vigilant as I don't want to leave it lying around. But no poo. She did however get incredibly muddy running with a white boxer dog through the black muddy water where the bullrushes grow. Which on my return home, gave me a wonderful excuse to use her new Pet Head shampoo & conditioner, bought at the show. Even now she still smells lovely. :)

And today I've taken her out twice and still no poo that I've noticed.

But surprisingly for Millie she did eat all her food yesterday and her breakfast today. Which for her is very good going.

Is there something I need to do, or am I just not paying attention. ;)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Look out for that poo Julie .. take a few poo bags .. sounds like a big one is on its way ..

Got me thinking, and no I dont think my girls have had a day without going ... love a bit of poo talk with my evening cuppa lol ....

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
She sounds like she is constipated.

You need to add fibre to her diet to help move things along :D

You can give her carrots or apples or add some bran to her food.

If she continues not to poo after this, then I would take her to the vet incase she has eaten something she shouldn't and has a blockage.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yay she pooed :whoo: It was all normal, so I'm guessing she has been pooing for the past few days, just somewhere private ;) which makes me a bad owner for not having picked up offending present :(

But I will bear in mind the carrots, apples and bran. Out of interest why do people sometimes give live yogurt, or am I making this up.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yay she pooed :whoo: It was all normal, so I'm guessing she has been pooing for the past few days, just somewhere private ;) which makes me a bad owner for not having picked up offending present :(

But I will bear in mind the carrots, apples and bran. Out of interest why do people sometimes give live yogurt, or am I making this up.
Yay glad she went :D

I give mine probiotic yoghurt , just buy the supermarket home brand, as it helps restore the good bacteria in the gut and also they just love it. Monty has a habit of stopping half way through eating and looking at me, and I just smile when I see his black mush with yoghurt all over it :D

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did Charlie bring Millie over yesterday? I'll let you know if I find a 1970's poo in my garden!!! lol
Yay glad she went :D

I give mine probiotic yoghurt , just buy the supermarket home brand, as it helps restore the good bacteria in the gut and also they just love it. Monty has a habit of stopping half way through eating and looking at me, and I just smile when I see his black mush with yoghurt all over it :D
How often would you give it? I presume just as an additional dish not a meal replacement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.