I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

North West cockapoo meet photos :)

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Kirsty 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are some of the photos I took :D Anyone else who took photos should put them up too!
I am SOOO sorry but I am very terrible at names and have forgotten most of them :eek: Please let me know who is who!

This is Vincent, Rueben and Milo all adding to their choccie colour with mud

Vincent, Charlie, Cara and Buddy all have a race! I think that is Vincent in last place :rolleyes:

Vincent mid run, Milo, I think Cara in the back chasing Millie(?), and Charlie looking lovely

Inca and Cara

Some muddy looking Poos! Vincent, Cara and Millie(?)

Buddy the daddy of the group!

See less See more
#11 ·
Hey up Ruth. These are really great pics, sorry i still cant figure out how to put pics up here. Looking at Vincent he as curly fur whereas Ozzy as got wavy hair, until wet! Also i think he as the same harness that Ozzy is borrowing at the min, how very strange lol! Ozzy is looking very 'spanielly' in his face and the tifts on his nose are not prominant.
Any tips on how i can get pics of him up ere?

#12 ·
Hi Tracy :) I saw one of Vincent and Ozzys brothers Jasper recently, he looks exactly like a poodle! Big mop of hair on top of his head...funny to see how different the brothers are doing :)

What a lot of people do is use photobucket (www.photobucket.com) by uploading the photos, copy the link, and then when you make a post you use the tag [IMG ] WEBLINK HERE [/IMG ] but without the spaces, or you can use the handy button at the top of the reply box that looks like some mountains and past the link there.
I actually use Facebook links, I upload the photos, then you right click on the photo you want, click view image and then I use the weblink and put it into the IMG tags :)

I would love to see some photos of Ozzy :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.