I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe see whose interested and where we are all from then suggest a location. I know there are alot of people lancs, yorks,notts, Manchester, Chesire,Liverpool lets se whose up for it then see.

Halifax West Yorkshire x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Without a doubt all welcome see who wants to come then pick a suitable venue, with same sort of travelling . I think all cockapoo expectant Mommies and wannabe Mommies should come along as well .... what a fab advert for breed x

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes, i'd be up for that! I'm in Harrogate not far from you Karen.

I'm on edge at the moment, the puppies are due any moment now, i think i am going through sympathetic labour haha can't wait to choose our little girl xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is she literally in labour .... ooh exciting, fingers crossed has an ok timeand the babies are all okay, let us know in the morning x

·
Registered
14 Posts
we would love to come and meet everyone!
we're in Macclesfield, Cheshire. iv seen theres a few people on here from around me. hopefully they will see this thread too!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
We are in Northants, but are used to travelling so we could come too! I'm still working on the other half for the Southern meet, would be great if we could make both!

Could do Notts, Leics, Midlands, Staffs, Derbyshire, and maybe even a little further north than any of those!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Becky. I am originally from Macclesfield (now in Helsby near Chester) - will be over there this afternoon as most of my family still there and my sister had a baby this morning! Would be great to arrange a local meet. How old is Evie?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Really? what a small world!
Congratulation on becoming an Aunty!!
Evie is about 18 weeks, she was born christmas eve, how olds your poppy?
would be great to arrange a meeting! if your around teh macclefield area again soon let me know and we could arrange to meet! id love to see Evie playing with another little cockapoo! :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Poppy is nearly 13 weeks. I expect I will be over quite a bit to see my nephew, so will let you know. Have you got any children?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations to your sister Michelle, hello to my old friend Woolacombe Lesley (lol). Shall I look for a location central to wher everyone who has posted is from ?? Then maybe look for a date and hope some others can make it .... I can just imagine me on my own in Chesterfield lol x

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Karen and keira's mum too.... it would be so good to meet as many new faces as possible here in the NW. What are you looking for in terms of a venue, and any likely dates. Karen , rope me in for anything if that will help. Can't wait to meet all.
Dexter ( and of course Lesley )

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So anyone able to correlate a middle ground !!
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hartlepool
Liverpool
Harrogate
Halifax
Cheshire
Chester
Macclesfield
Boston
and Louise in Northants if we're not too far North. Any ideas, suggestions x

1 - 20 of 58 Posts